For over a year, my friends advertised this product to me. Every online store I visited seemed to have this product up for sale.
I wondered, What’s all the fuss about this El Glittas Hair Wonder?
So, I decided to give it a try and put it to the test for a whole month. Now let’s move on to the review.
PRICE: The first thing I noticed, was the price. Yes the price!!! It seemed to be much more affordable than other natural hair products that I use. Each product costs at least a thousand naira, I bought the 3 in 1 set for a discount price of 1,799naira from an online store Click here to own it
INGREDIENTS: A major reason why a lot of ladies on the natural hair journey love this product is because it contains only natural ingredients, such as Shea butter, coconut oil, lemon grass, castor oil e.t.c.
PRODUCTS: Basically, El Glittas Hair Wonder Pack, consists of 3 products;
- The Natural Shampoo.
It’s two coloured. The top part is cream coloured, while the bottom part is dark brown in colour. Once the bottled is shaked, the colours merge to form a cream and slightly brown coloured liquid. It serves both as a shampoo and conditioner.
- The Moisturizer
It looks like an Indian hemp cream. It smells really good. It’s made with a blend herbs and natural oils. It has the consistency of regular hair creams, it neither thick or too runny.
- The Natural Oil.
It’s made with the prefect combination of different natural oils, such as mornings leaf oil, castor oil, neem leaf oil, olive oil e.t.c.
- The moisturizers easily softens the hair. Its really good for people who have thick hair and I can testify to that because by hair has never been this soft.
- It’s more affordable than other natural hair products that I use.
- The shampoo serves also as a conditioner. It foams easily so little is required to wash hair.
- Both the shampoo and moisturizer smell really good.
- The natural oil serves as a reliable and handy hair treatment.
- The natural hair oil smells weird, I guess I could be because of the mixture of different oils,which have their own individual smell.
- There is no leave in conditioner, just a shampoo that doubles as a conditioner. I prefer to have a leave in conditioner separate from the shampoo.
- The packaging of the 3 in 1 set should be worked on to make it more attractive to potential buyers.
Have you used the El Glittas Hair Wonder Natural Products?
Did you notice any improvement on your hair?
Did you find this review helpful?
Please let me know in the comment section below. 😙
Loads of love ❤
Till next time,