Over the years, I have always wondered about the roles of a lady in this fast paced world.
Right from the when I was really young, I have always been told to walk a certain way, eat a certan way, talk a certain way and dress a certain way. For instance, mother will always say DON’T SLOUCH!!! SIT PROPERLY!!! SIT UP!!! DONT YOU KNOW YOU ARE A GIRL!!!
I admire women who go against all odds to build a better life for themselves and try to change the norms of society. I appreciate every woman out there who proves a point in the way she moves, talks and decision she takes.
I have learnt a lot from the few friends I have made and from the women that inspire me to take the world head on.
Someone once told me that women are the backbones of the world’s social structure and I for one believe that to be true.
So here is a little remimder to the world’s most beautiful lady
- To never lose sight of who you are and stay true to who you are.
- To never be treated or be seen as an object of ridicule.
- To demand respect and give respect when due.
- To walk with confidence and not self doubt.
- To love yourself relentlessly against all odds.
- To be a boss at your own game.
- To be a good soul that carries positive vibes.
- To be pretty with a purpose.
- To be your own kind of beautiful.
- To accept your flaws and imperfections.
- To walk in modesty.
- To keep your head high and standards unshakable.
- To be a woman with a plan and prayer life.
- To never be afraid to say “no”
- To never be afraid to say “yes” but let go of what you can’t control.
- To trust your guts.
- To love without conditions.
- To talk without bad intention.
- To find your identity in Christ and not in looks or books.
- To give without reasons.
- To show care without expectations.
- And finally, to live simple.
I hope you enjoy reading this post, and pray you keep moving forward in whatever it is you find yourself doing.
Loads of love ❤
Till next time