I am honoured and overwhelmed by these blog awards. I am so grateful to every one who feels inspired by my blog and who take my their time to read through each post. 😘
I was nominated for this award by Mbali of Natural Muse, y’all really need to check her out, her blog focuses on fashion, hair and beauty and much more. Check her out here.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank blogger (s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new ones.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post or on your blog.
Mbali ‘s Questions;
1. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time doing a lot of things, most times it depends on my mood, you could find me reading, sleeping, playing games, listening to music, working on a new write up, chatting with friends online, watching a soap opera or movie, reading my bible…it all just depends on my mood.
2. Who do you admire most in life?
My mother…she is the strongest woman I know. She takes each day as a new adventure with endless possibilities. I love you mummy!!!
3. What are your top 3 favourite books?
The power of “I Am” by Joel Osteen
Sea of dreams by Susan Sallie.
What’s a girl to do? By Kristy Hall
4. What are you most afraid of ?
Not making heaven, not doing what is right before God and being distracted from what I am meant to do.
5. What is your strongest personal quality?
I’m an overachiever.
6. What’s a skill you’d like to learn?
7. How would your friends describe you?
Hmmmm, i guess they might say am weird in a funny way, spirited, generous, have a listening ear..lol might just say am annoying
8. What genre of music do you listen to?
I don’t have a particular genre of music I listen to, I am pretty much an all rounder, so far it sounds good am good to go!!
9. What cheers you up when you’re down?
Listening to music, and reading scriptures.
10. Which countries have you visited?
I have visited just 3 countries on my entire life, namely; Ghana, United Kingdom, Cotonou.
11. If you could live in a book, tv show or movie, what would it be?
Book: We should all be Feminists
Tv show: Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Movie: The Notebook
- What is your favourite quote?
- Are you an introvert or extrovert?
- How do you spend your free time?
- Who do you admire the most?
- If you were to choose between family or friends, which would you pick?
- What is the craziest thing that has ever happened to you?
- What do you hope to achieve before the end of the month?
- Cats or dogs?
- How would you describe you blogging style?
- What is your favourite genre of music?
- How would your friends and family describe you?
- The Evolutionary Mind
- Success Vista
- Anomalous Darlings
- Encouraging Bible Study
- Sunil Singh
- Evelina Dilauro
- Godly Chics Diaries
- Christian Youths
- Ashley Gulley